26 November 2008

It's Daddy's Birthday

This morning when being told that today was his dad's birthday, Evan was hesitant to congratulate him. Instead, he looked for a birthday cake and asked, "Daddy mau tiup lilin ya?" (Daddy is going to blow some candles, isn't it?). Evan loves blowing candles, any kind of candle; he'll clap his hands and sing the birthday song every time he does that. Later in the evening when he finally saw the cake, Evan immediately said, "Is that my cake?" The boy also couldn't help himself from blowing the candles, even though his dad repeatedly reminded him that it was daddy’s cake not his.


Happy birthday daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I regret, that I can not participate in discussion now. I do not own the necessary information. But with pleasure I will watch this theme. achat levitra I shall simply keep silent better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui, en temps voulu rГ©pondre, c'est important www.gnduonline.com viagra generique

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!