29 December 2008

Our Christmas Holiday

Christmas holiday is over and New Year is coming soon, so I have to make this post quick before it's too late. This year we spent most of our holiday with relatives and friends. On Christmas eve we went to church together, the service started at 5pm. The kids church was full so Evan had to join us in the family service. 

Christmas day morning, we gave Evan a new battery operated car as his Christmas gift. He was the only one who got present that day since our family don't do gift exchange on Christmas, we usually do that on New Year. Then we took some pictures under the tree, like we always did every year. Evan loved photo session, he sang and danced around the tree. In the evening we went to my cousin's house to have Christmas dinner together with our extended family. I forgot to bring camera so no pictures from there.


On the 26th we went to my father's cemetery to put some flowers there, it's our new ritual since he died last year. Later some relatives and friends visited our house to give us Christmas hugs. We received many hugs and kisses that day and more gifts for Evan too.
Evan with Julio
With cousin Julio

Sunday afternoon we went to Bogor to visit my mom's cousin who got stroke years ago. We haven't seen seen her for months so we decided to visit her this Christmas to share our love to her.
With grandma Momo

We still had holiday on Monday due to Islamic New Year, but we did not go anywhere. We spent our day at home to rest because tomorrow have to go back to work :)

2 comments:

  1. My son is 2 1/2 and also crazy about Thomas the Train and Cars. Good you had a wonderful Christmas celebration with friends and relatives. I miss that kind of celebration here in US, although I spent it with close friends. I wish you a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mira, happy new year too. Yes, it's always great to have friends and relatives during Christmas. I can understand why little boys love Thomas and friends coz they're simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!