Tomorrow is a big day for my son, it's his graduation day. Yes he's graduating from Pre-K and starting July he'll be a Kindergarten student. Seems it's only yesterday we were busy looking for a preschool for him, now he's already graduate. He will continue studying at the same school as he's quite happy there.
On graduation day, Evan and his friends will be singing Cinta Untuk Guru (Love for Teacher). It's a good way to teach the students to appreciate their teachers. The song was modified from Cinta Untuk Mama (Love for Mother) sung by Angel Idola Cilik. Here's the lyric (hope the translation is good enough).
On graduation day, Evan and his friends will be singing Cinta Untuk Guru (Love for Teacher). It's a good way to teach the students to appreciate their teachers. The song was modified from Cinta Untuk Mama (Love for Mother) sung by Angel Idola Cilik. Here's the lyric (hope the translation is good enough).
Apa yang ku berikan untuk guru?
>> What do I give for teacher?
Untuk guru tersayang
>> For dearest teacher
Tak ku miliki sesuatu berharga
>> I don't have anything valuable
Untuk guru tercinta
>> For beloved teacher
Hanya ini ku nyanyikan
>> Just this one I sing
Senandung dari hatiku untuk guru
>> Whispering from my heart for teacher
Hanya sebuah lagu sederhana
>> Just one simple song
Lagu cintaku untuk guru
>> My love song for teacher
>> What do I give for teacher?
Untuk guru tersayang
>> For dearest teacher
Tak ku miliki sesuatu berharga
>> I don't have anything valuable
Untuk guru tercinta
>> For beloved teacher
Hanya ini ku nyanyikan
>> Just this one I sing
Senandung dari hatiku untuk guru
>> Whispering from my heart for teacher
Hanya sebuah lagu sederhana
>> Just one simple song
Lagu cintaku untuk guru
>> My love song for teacher
If you have time, just see how he practiced it yesterday, it's only one minute video :)
It's still hard for him to pronounce long words like senandung and sederhana. Hope he can sing it better tomorrow. Anyway, what did you give for your teachers? Did you sing for them too? Have a good weekend!
Me too I love children and I want to help you .
ReplyDeleteI want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,
visit web sites and much more.
It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT:
http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=youram
I think this is so cute. Respect to Teachers is also a lovely thing you are teaching your wonderful Son. Well done.
ReplyDelete