22 June 2009

Time To Say Thank You

One of the consequences of becoming a work outside of home mom (WOHM) is I can't be with my son all day, so sometimes I miss his important moments including his schooling time. However, I have made my decision to have a career outside home, so I take the consequence as a challenge to stay update with my son's development. And I feel blessed that I have my mom and Evan's nanny to help me taking care of my son's needs while I'm not around.

This post is to acknowledge their important roles in my son's schooling time. They prepared and brought him to school, accompanied him on school field trips, been there with him on school events, reminded him if he had homework, etc. And let's not forget that they also took pictures of him at school. Even though sometimes I got frustrated with the photo results, without them there wouldn't be any pictures at my "School Time" post series.


On graduation day last week, I could see they got teary eyes when my son walked on stage to receive his trophy and diploma. They must have been as proud as us, his parents, too.


Thank you mom and Mbak Atun, you've been a great help. Hope you still willing to help us when the school starts again next month :)

2 comments:

  1. they're so sweet mommy and you too, for posting this...I admire the love they poured over Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to be with people who loves your son like you do. they are the ones whom you can really trust to take good care of your son while you are away.

    congratulations to your son :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!