22 July 2009

WW: Late Dinner

10 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so cute! You know it has been a good day when they get so tuckered out they fall asleep at the table. I hope you have a great WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so cute! don't you just love it when they can sleep anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay naku mommy, yung little girl ko ganyan din..sometimes so sleepy n while having dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! My WW is of my daughter sleeping! I just love to see them sleep!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pic reminds me of Dawn when she fell asleep on her walker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww did he really fall asleep or just sleepy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, kids just can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok...WAAAAAY too cute! I wish I could fall asleep anywhere like that! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!