20 August 2009

WW: Bad Cough!


This is my Thursday Edition of Wordless Wednesday (because I forgot to post it yesterday, lol). Anyway, he's been coughing bad this week, and his pediatrician recommended nebulizer treatments for him. Nothing serious, no asthma or other complications, just to cure his bad cough.

5 comments:

  1. hope he'll get well soon. cute capture with the stuffed toys:) my WW is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets well soon. I'm battling the onset of flu here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so pitiful. I hope he gets well soon.Very good picture. You can see he is well taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he gets better quickly. I know, all to well about breathing treatments for my son...very cute picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still it must be kind of frightening with all the flu scare. Hope he's better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!