Selamat Lebaran and wah...buaaanyak duit nih :DHope you visit mine as well.
Lucky kid :)Mariposa's WW!
What a lucky boy. He is very clever to have figured out the best thing to do with his money - save.Calico Contemplations
What a lucky little boy and so smart too! That's a cute picture of him putting the money in his bank. Happy Wordless Wednesday :)
Sounds like an interesting holiday. He shows great potential in learning how to save his dollars. It's wonderful they gave some many bills so that he has plenty to fill his bank. Happy WW
That's a lot of money, Evan. Go save some for me, okay? By the way, mommy, I have an award for you.
That's awesome. :)
He's lucky he got those moneys! It's good that he already knows how to save :)
Hi there - I am blogwalking and stumble on yr blog. At least now I know there's a little boy who has a blog (like me).. Hehhee
Do come and visit my blog some time when you are free.http://asyafeeq.blogspot.comNow I can ask my Mama to register twitter account for me! Yahooo... (she always told me that I am too young to twitter)!
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.Have a blessed day!
Selamat Lebaran and wah...buaaanyak duit nih :D
ReplyDeleteHope you visit mine as well.
Lucky kid :)
ReplyDeleteMariposa's WW!
What a lucky boy. He is very clever to have figured out the best thing to do with his money - save.
ReplyDeleteCalico Contemplations
What a lucky little boy and so smart too! That's a cute picture of him putting the money in his bank. Happy Wordless Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like an interesting holiday. He shows great potential in learning how to save his dollars. It's wonderful they gave some many bills so that he has plenty to fill his bank. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of money, Evan. Go save some for me, okay? By the way, mommy, I have an award for you.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's lucky he got those moneys! It's good that he already knows how to save :)
ReplyDeleteHi there - I am blogwalking and stumble on yr blog. At least now I know there's a little boy who has a blog (like me).. Hehhee
ReplyDeleteDo come and visit my blog some time when you are free.
ReplyDeletehttp://asyafeeq.blogspot.com
Now I can ask my Mama to register twitter account for me! Yahooo... (she always told me that I am too young to twitter)!