It's time to acknowledge all of my blogging friends who kindly presented these great awards to me. As always, I apologize for the long delay and breaking some rules. I guess some of you already know that I have a bad record in handling awards/tags.
***
All My Friendship Awards from mommy Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts, thank you. I received this on September, so sorry for the very long delay mommy.
The award implies:
Green: symbolizes the new buddies
Yellow : represents the guys who are always active
Blue : symbolizes the bloggers with PR
Platform Red : symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters
***
The Neno's Award from mommy Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts and mommy Chris of The Mommy Journey, thank you mommies.
The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:
- 1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- 2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- 3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- 4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- 5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- 6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- 7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
"I started this blog to share my journey to motherhood, now it becomes more fun as I meet fun friends like you!"
***
The Best Blog Award from Mhai of Angelic Mhai, thank you.
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you've awarded to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
***
Just after publishing this post, I got another award, so I did a quick update on the post. This one came from Bocil, thank you. "Maaf saya tidak mengikuti aturan dari award ini. Saya memang suka melanggar aturan, dan itu saya lakukan pada semua award atau tag yang saya posting disini. Makanya sedari awal di atas saya katakan saya punya record yang buruk soal award/tag. Meskipun begitu saya tetap menghargai perhatian kawan-kawan semua. Sekali lagi terima kasih."
I pass these awards to all of you as you all deserve to be awarded. Thanks again everyone. Have a fun Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!