12 November 2009

Did My Adgitize Ad Bring You Here Today?

According to Adgitize, my ad has been clicked around 65-105 times each day for the last 31 days. Are you one of them? If you are, would you please leave your link on Mr Linky below. It doesn't matter whether you are a new or regular visitor, I just want to know if you clicked on my Adgitize ad today. In case you forget how it looks like, here's the picture:


Note: Make sure you're an Adgitize publisher, otherwise links will be deleted! Mister Linky will be closed on Friday, November 13th @1:00 PM West Indonesian Time (GMT+7). Thank you.

UPDATE: Mister Linky is closed now, thank you for leaving your links. I will post about the result later today :)

9 comments:

  1. I click but not every day, of course. But if i see your widget, i click :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea to track your Adgitize visitors :)

    I click if i see the Adgitize ad, otherwise you're also in my EntreCard box...

    Let's see how many will read the post or just click and run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of coz I drop on your blog every time I see ur ad sweetie, happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as far as i can remember, i always click on your adgitize ad everytime i see it.☺ like today, i clicked your adgitize badge from someone else's blog.

    have a nice day!☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I clicked your ad whenever I see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty cool idea you have here, to track your Adgitize visitors. I always click on your ad whenever I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your loyal Adgi visitor and EC dropper. You can check your blog to my left sidebar.

    Have a great day. how's the new baby boy..and of course the big brother. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on my Short List of Sites I drop via EC... so I try to visit daily.
    I do use Adgetize also, but I think I typically arrive via my bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!