04 November 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Car Wash Distraction

Let's make it almost wordless. It was a sunny afternoon...


...when he slipped out of the house to...

car wash
...wash the car??? Hmm, I better watch him.

car wash
Looked fine so far...

car wash
Still fine... until...

 car wash
...something ran from under the car distracted him,
he tried to chase it...

 
...but it managed to escape from him.

Me shouted, "Evaaann... did you try to hose the cat again?"

watering the plants
 "Huh? I did not..."

 watering the plants
"...I was watering the plants!"

Boys!
Happy WW everyone :)

10 comments:

  1. good boy Evan....you made my day again hahaha. maybe you can also watch your little brother...

    oh i didnt post it yet my WW. i'll post it later today hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee... boys, indeed! Good that you're keeping your eye on him. *grin*

    Happy WW!
    -smarmoofus

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little helper you have watering the plants and washing the car . I remember once my when my youngest was about two and he clambered over the fence into the neighbors yard. The kids all use to sit on it but not being quite as limber I had to go climb a tree to go over after him. He had turned on the neighbors hose and then turned it on me while laughing. I had no choice but to get drenched retrieving him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hose fun...just being a boy I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious. You can't get anything passed mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lololol he's so cute. Boys are so... not like girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! this is soooo funny! LOVE IT..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed that he came up with that save so quickly - I doubt I'd have been able to do that!

    Just stopping by via WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ow, it seems little is busy learning to help take care of household

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! That was a good save. My girls can come up with some interesting things but I don't think they would have competed with that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!