So cute to see them sleeping together. :)Sur is nice to curl up under the blanket during the rainy season. :D
That is so precious! they look so peacefully connected in their slumber.
peaceful time for them!I brought with me an Anchor, please come and see!
This should be in a magazine! I love it! Happy WW!http://5-dog-blog.blogspot.com/
That's cute! I miss the past... remembering when my babies are about their age.
Taking a nap can be a happy thing too. It has been raining a lot in Singapore these days too. :)
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.Have a blessed day!
So cute to see them sleeping together. :)
ReplyDeleteSur is nice to curl up under the blanket during the rainy season. :D
That is so precious! they look so peacefully connected in their slumber.
ReplyDeletepeaceful time for them!
ReplyDeleteI brought with me an Anchor, please come and see!
This should be in a magazine! I love it! Happy WW!
ReplyDeletehttp://5-dog-blog.blogspot.com/
That's cute! I miss the past... remembering when my babies are about their age.
ReplyDeleteTaking a nap can be a happy thing too. It has been raining a lot in Singapore these days too. :)
ReplyDelete