11 December 2009

Mommy Moments: My Own MM

mommy moments

Since this week theme is about our own mommy moments, I decided to share what I've been doing lately, which is basically enjoying being a new mom again. I spend (almost) everyday taking pictures of my sons and watching them spending time together.

Notice that I've been actively posting in this blog since last month? That's because I'm still on maternity leave so have plenty of times to capture their moments. My colleagues said, "Enjoy your free time whenever you can coz next month will be a different story!" Well, they were right, it will be a different story. It will be bye bye holiday, welcome back a bunch of work :-)





So what's your own mommy moments? Share with us here.
Thanks for stopping by everyone. Have a great weekend.

14 comments:

  1. Your lil one is such a cutie!!And his kuya,too!!Yap,your collegues is right,enjoy every moment with your kids--balik trabaho na naman kasi di bah?I enjoyed the photos,thanks for sharing your bonding moments!!^_^

    Happy Mommy Moments!!Enjoy your weekend!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A Little Boy's Blog" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/12/sites-to-see_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FishHawk, thank you for featuring my blog. Yes I like it, it's one of my favorite picture of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice bonding moments pictures. ang eldest mo kuyang-kuya na. mukhang makakatulong mo na sa pag-aalaga kay baby, ehehe!

    happy mm! mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet kuya! It's a joy to have a new child isn't it? ;) Happy Mommy Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'll be hard to return to work after maternity leave!

    So nice to see you guys binding together. :) Big bro loves his little bro, does he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inggit ako Mommy! :) Enjoy your precious boys..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet naman ng pics oy. Happy mommy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ang sweeet naman talaga ni kuya! great photos sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment.

    wow..i love the last pic..kuya is so sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is so cute!
    The last pic was my fav!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful Moments!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on winning gagay's game celebration! and your prize is a customized 20-paged photobook from me! :]

    now, this is a very complicated prize, since it is completely customized. let me know if you have any ideas on what you would like. such as topic/theme, colors, and any kits/fonts you would like me to use. also i would like to know if you mostly want it to be photos, or if you want lots of journaling. if you want journaling, handwritten fonts are the best to use. just let me know any ideas you had in mind.

    i know this may sound overwhelming, so if you need ideas, just let me know. i can give you links to my favorite designers and fonts. the fonts are free but the kits are not. however, i will buy one kit for you, but it has to be under USD $10.

    alright. just let me know! email me at allgrownup.21@gmail.com. again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ms. Marie, thanks so much! That's a great prize! I'll contact you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!