He is one curious boy!He's not scared of the needles?
@Lina, I think not. He will cry after he gets shot but never struggle during the process.
curiosity i likes :)
kids are always full of curiosity. Happy WW!
Hope every thing comes back good. He might become a doctor one day.My WW link for you
No, it does not hurt, but I very well understand the kids curiousity and may be also a bit anxious?Great WW-post
I know my boy would be insanely interested in blood draws too. He has to know how everything works!
Wow.. what a brave little guy. My daughter FREAKS out when she sees me doing anything at the doctor!
wow at least he's not scared of that process :)u may view mine here
Typical for a kid at his age, always curious. thats cute
This Free service lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.Blog Links Grab a button!http://bllinks.blogspot.com
thank you very much for your comment... "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" is a book written by Joshua Harris.. Since your married already try his book "Boy Meets Girl" and many more for married people... Keep going. God bless maam.
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.Have a blessed day!
He is one curious boy!
ReplyDeleteHe's not scared of the needles?
@Lina, I think not. He will cry after he gets shot but never struggle during the process.
ReplyDeletecuriosity i likes :)
ReplyDeletekids are always full of curiosity. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteHope every thing comes back good. He might become a doctor one day.
ReplyDeleteMy WW link for you
No, it does not hurt, but I very well understand the kids curiousity and may be also a bit anxious?
ReplyDeleteGreat WW-post
I know my boy would be insanely interested in blood draws too. He has to know how everything works!
ReplyDeleteWow.. what a brave little guy. My daughter FREAKS out when she sees me doing anything at the doctor!
ReplyDeletewow at least he's not scared of that process :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
Typical for a kid at his age, always curious. thats cute
ReplyDeleteThis Free service lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.
ReplyDeleteBlog Links Grab a button!
http://bllinks.blogspot.com
thank you very much for your comment... "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" is a book written by Joshua Harris.. Since your married already try his book "Boy Meets Girl" and many more for married people... Keep going. God bless maam.
ReplyDelete