
Oh it's been ages since my last MM post. Sorry mommies, so many things happen in real life so I need to slow down blogging a little bit. Ranging from taking care the kids until my mom's recent corneal transplant. Not to mention that March is a tax reporting month, so got busier everyday at the office. And sometimes I simply don't have new photos to post.
Anyway, glad I can join this week. As for the theme, field trips, I took some pictures of Evan's school trips. His school has field trips at least once a month, so I got plenty of pictures but most of them already posted here.
These pictures were taken on his latest school trip two weeks ago. They went to a nearby water-park. Unfortunately, I don't have many good pictures of him. Have to wait for the school's photos. It was a short trip as not long after they arrived the rain fell. Poor kids they couldn't stay long in the water.
These pictures were taken on his trip to Jakarta last month. During the trip the students learned about how to ride a commuter's train. It was a good lesson for the students.
Click the button to read other moms' story. Thanks for stopping by everyone. Enjoy your weekend!


hmmm... a field trip once a month must be tiring. good thing he's up to it... nice post!
ReplyDeleteChildren learn so much from field trips. I hope Justin will have more of those in Pre-K. Mine is up too, mommy!
ReplyDeleteHello. It's fun to join field trip. Educational and a great way of bonding :)
ReplyDeleteHere’s Mine
Wow.. the water is inviting :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by mommies.
ReplyDelete@simply kim,
Field trips for Kinder usually takes place nearby our town so it's not tiring at all! In fact kids look forward to it, they enjoy learning from different places.
@Tetcha,
Oh he will enjoy his Pre-K year!
@redamethyst,
True!
@judys424,
Thanks.
the field trips of your son are really very interesting.. they get to apply what they learn in real life!
ReplyDeletewelcome back to mommy moments! hope to see you again next time!