
It's Mommy Moments time again! This week theme is bonding time.
There are a lot of moments that I consider as my bonding time with Evan, and I think I already posted most of them here. However, I did found something that I haven't shared. It's about our fond of taking pictures of each other. Whenever I take pictures of Evan, he will say, "I wanna take pictures of you too mom". And usually we end up taking our self-pictures.
The pictures below were taken last year. I was taking pictures of him coloring his book when he said it was his turn to take pictures of me. After a few shots we took our self-pictures together. I love taking self-pictures with my son, we have so much fun. Sometimes we make silly face and then we will laugh together seeing the results.
There are a lot of moments that I consider as my bonding time with Evan, and I think I already posted most of them here. However, I did found something that I haven't shared. It's about our fond of taking pictures of each other. Whenever I take pictures of Evan, he will say, "I wanna take pictures of you too mom". And usually we end up taking our self-pictures.
The pictures below were taken last year. I was taking pictures of him coloring his book when he said it was his turn to take pictures of me. After a few shots we took our self-pictures together. I love taking self-pictures with my son, we have so much fun. Sometimes we make silly face and then we will laugh together seeing the results.
For more Mom's bonding time, please click the button above.
Hi, Mommy! It's really fun going over all our bonding pictures with our kids. It's lovely to watch you and Evan take pictures of each other. Those are definitely good bonding moments. Mine is up, too, mommy! And yes, I can finally comment on your post with your new comment settings.
ReplyDeleteMost of our photos are of me and my son. Especially when he was still a baby. Maybe because were always with our kids everyday while Dad's at work. If not, Dad's the one taking the picture :D
ReplyDeleteit is really good to have a bonding of your kids. You have a nice pictures. mine is also up. TC
ReplyDeleteKids grow so fast, playing and bonding moments are one way of spending time with them and treasure every single moments while they are still our baby. Great pics you have in there mommy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, jake is doing okay but this morning we took him to his pedia coz he has alergy from antibiotics. sucks! Have a happy bonding to you both.
Most of my daughter and me's pic are like yours too sariling kuha kasi nobody to shoot us unless sis is around.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Earthlingorgeous
wow! cool way to bond... nice pics to remember great moments together!
ReplyDelete