I've been posting about Evan's schooling time for the last two days now. I need to do this so I won't be too far behind the actual event and forgetting all the details. So this is what he learned during his fifth week at school, which was last week, occupation. At the end of the week the students had to wear a costume suitable for the occupation of their own choice, almost like a Career Day, minus presentation.
I remember the first time I asked him what he wanted to be and he said, "A security guard." I think that because the school's security guards are very friendly and all kids seem to love them. However, as always, he soon changed his answers to a doctor, teacher, policeman, Superman, Naruto, etc.
After searching for a costume, he finally became an Air Force officer. That wasn't really what he wanted though, and wasn't my first choice either. I was looking for a Fireman costume but couldn't get one. Thank God he liked the whistle attach in the costume, so he didn't mind wearing it. But now I think that I should have been more creative about this event. Next time I'll make him become a photographer with a vest and camera, he likes taking pictures anyway.
I remember the first time I asked him what he wanted to be and he said, "A security guard." I think that because the school's security guards are very friendly and all kids seem to love them. However, as always, he soon changed his answers to a doctor, teacher, policeman, Superman, Naruto, etc.
After searching for a costume, he finally became an Air Force officer. That wasn't really what he wanted though, and wasn't my first choice either. I was looking for a Fireman costume but couldn't get one. Thank God he liked the whistle attach in the costume, so he didn't mind wearing it. But now I think that I should have been more creative about this event. Next time I'll make him become a photographer with a vest and camera, he likes taking pictures anyway.
But where's my boy?
He's a three star general
It says "I'll set my goals as high as the sky"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!