
It's time for Mommy Moments again, this week theme is Bath Time.
I already posted a picture of my son's bath time when he was a baby in my Mommy Moments: First Smile post, so this time I use his most recent bath time pictures, taken on January.
I already posted a picture of my son's bath time when he was a baby in my Mommy Moments: First Smile post, so this time I use his most recent bath time pictures, taken on January.
As you can see, he likes playing in the water. Remember, I didn't say "he likes taking a bath", instead I said "he likes playing in the water" because that's what he really likes. In fact, I think his main reason for stepping into the tub is to play with water. And he always struggles whenever we want to take him out of it after finish bathing him.
For more Mommy Moments posts, just click the button on my sidebar. Enjoy your day :)
For more Mommy Moments posts, just click the button on my sidebar. Enjoy your day :)
Mommy and evan's moments, my baby too loves playing with the water maybe babies and kids are related to duckie lol.
ReplyDeleteHi mommy i tried twice already to advertise in your blog, your ec credit still disabled.
have a happy day.
My son loves playing in the water, too. He doesn't really mind mommy giving him his bath while he plays. He's too busy to even be bothered by it. Kids just love getting wet.
ReplyDeleteha!ha! my son would also go swim inside his green tub. There's just something about kids and water. They'll do anything to enjoy some more, even if bath time is over.
ReplyDeleteBath time has always been either precious moments or stressful.
ReplyDeleteAwww looks like fun bath time! I think kids are fond of water :)
ReplyDeleteEarthlingorgeous
looks like he really enjoys it!
ReplyDeletemy kids love the water too! even if they just take a bath in the basin or on pools or on the sea, it's super fun for them! they just love water! :)
ReplyDelete