Last week my son started going back to school again after missing one day of week 6 and the whole week 7 because of being sick. The theme for week 8 was my country. He learned about our national anthem and flag. Unlike other new songs that he could easily memorize after hearing it once or twice, this time he got difficulties in singing our national anthem till now. I don't blame him though, Indonesian anthem is quite long so it was hard for him to memorize it. Plus the teacher didn't (or maybe not allowed to) use any movement to make it more interesting for the kids.
At the end of the week they had a flag raising ceremony at the school's assembly room. We couldn't take picture for any activity held in this room, so no pictures from last week. This week shall be more interesting as the school will be visiting our city's fire department. Evan is so excited and been talking about it since yesterday.
As for me, I'm leaving for another office duty today, hopefully I don't need to stay out of town for too long. Thanks for visiting my blog everybody, and have a great weekend ahead :)
At the end of the week they had a flag raising ceremony at the school's assembly room. We couldn't take picture for any activity held in this room, so no pictures from last week. This week shall be more interesting as the school will be visiting our city's fire department. Evan is so excited and been talking about it since yesterday.
As for me, I'm leaving for another office duty today, hopefully I don't need to stay out of town for too long. Thanks for visiting my blog everybody, and have a great weekend ahead :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!