hahahhaha!!! NICE ONE SECONDARY ROADS... RYT EVERY CHILD IN D UNIVERSE I THINK SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM AND NOT ONLY A CHILD EVEN A CHILDLIKE..HEHEHEH!!! NICE BLOG,...NICE PAGE..
Child Safety" Ice Cream is the BEST!!! I saw a photo in a magazine of a huge ice cream cone with a bunch of flavors so I cut it out and put it no my fridge (since I cant eat it EVERYDAY!)
Yes, I love ice cream.
ReplyDeleteYou scream.
I scream.
We all scream,
for ice cream.
hahahhaha!!! NICE ONE SECONDARY ROADS... RYT EVERY CHILD IN D UNIVERSE I THINK SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM AND NOT ONLY A CHILD EVEN A CHILDLIKE..HEHEHEH!!! NICE BLOG,...NICE PAGE..
ReplyDeleteChild Safety" Ice Cream is the BEST!!! I saw a photo in a magazine of a huge ice cream cone with a bunch of flavors so I cut it out and put it no my fridge (since I cant eat it EVERYDAY!)
ReplyDelete