
It's Friday, I'm back with Mommy Moments again after two weeks absent. A little late because somehow I couldn't connect to internet last night. Anyway, this week theme is about our kid's pictures that we truly love. I have some pictures (quite plenty in fact) I love but in this post I will just put two of them. Some of you maybe familiar with this pictures as I used them a lot in this blog.
This picture was taken last year at Anyer beach when he still had chubby cheeks. As he grows taller, his chubby cheeks are gone, so I kinda miss them. I used this picture as my blog header during Christmas season last year.

The second picture was taken last year when we were at Tangkuban Parahu, a volcano in West Java. I just love his expression when he looked at the clouds. I used this picture as my blog's button months ago.

Check out other moms' treasured pictures here. Thanks for stopping by and have a great long weekend!
He looks cute in his picture...happy mommy moments...
ReplyDeleteHandsome!
ReplyDeleteHere's my treasured ones
nice pictures indeed! im so happy you have time to join us this week! :D
ReplyDeleteabout the sponsorship, well, you can sponsor thru paypal and i can share your ad (through print out of your choice with your URL on it) at the event... what do you think?
the money used will be for special gifts raffled out in the event..
im still in planning stages so its not yet final...
children really loose their chubby cheeks as they grow..but i am sure they're still very adorable in our eyes. luv your treasured pictures. =) Check mine.
ReplyDeleteI hope his cheeks will grow chubby again, so you won't miss them that much. My entry is up too, mommy.
ReplyDelete