
Hello everyone, I'm back with Mommy Moments again. Glad I can join this week after been missing it for quite awhile.
When I prepared for this week theme "A Day at The Mall" I realized that I didn't have many mall day pictures, so I would just share "Evan's must visit spots" at the mall.
Every time we go to the mall, he'll drag us to his favorite spots, and thankfully Toys 'R Us is not on his list (anymore), so he won't drain out my wallet again! His first stop is usually the rental ride-on car toy section. He loves ride-on car, he can drive around the mall for hours with it.
When I prepared for this week theme "A Day at The Mall" I realized that I didn't have many mall day pictures, so I would just share "Evan's must visit spots" at the mall.
Every time we go to the mall, he'll drag us to his favorite spots, and thankfully Toys 'R Us is not on his list (anymore), so he won't drain out my wallet again! His first stop is usually the rental ride-on car toy section. He loves ride-on car, he can drive around the mall for hours with it.
If there's no electronic car available, he will look for pedal cars.
His next favorite stop shall be MacDonald where he can enjoy... well you know :)
Click on the button should you want to join Mommy Moments. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend :)



Evan tulongan kita sa ice cream mo tumutulo na hehehe. Big bro ka na pala, hindi pa kasali ang new baby dito.
ReplyDeleteMy son Justin loves riding cars in the mall, too. I can't wait to show him these pictures of Evan. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteevan obviously loves car.. Nice photos..
ReplyDeleteI love the last one the best hehehe, messy but cute!
ReplyDeleteHere's our Strolling Adventures
By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st and your vote would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for your help!
Enjoy talaga ang mga bata sa kiddie rides sa mga mall.
ReplyDeletei love the last photo. so cute!!
ReplyDeletewelcome back! im glad to see you here again...
ReplyDeleteevan loves cars :D
looks like your lil boy is really having at the malls :)
ReplyDeletemine is up too!
Love the icecream picture!
ReplyDeleteyummy ice cream... sarap talaga mag mall kasi may ice cream hehehe
ReplyDeleteKids loves the rides at the mall!!And your cute lil boy seems to enjoy a lot!!Such an adorable darling!!^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Mommy Moments!!