His newly routine, giving a good night kiss to little brother. At first we were afraid he would disturb the baby. But he did it very gently so he didn't wake his brother up.
Nose to nose, head to head
Sweet dreams lil brother
Awwwww ang sweet ni big bro, jake does that sometimes but not fot nytnyt he just want to kiss justines lips, chick, forehead and head. Ang sweet ni evan.
I love this. My son is so jealous of his sister it borders on dislike, and I HATE it. I feel like I have done something wrong. I so desperately want them to be close.
@Frugal Vicky, he does get jealous sometimes, even when I was still pregnant. We just try to involve him whenever we are busy with the baby. We also try not to say "no, that's for your brother" too often :)
aw so sweet and so cute...
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute it hurts. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww ang sweet ni big bro, jake does that sometimes but not fot nytnyt he just want to kiss justines lips, chick, forehead and head. Ang sweet ni evan.
ReplyDeleteI love this. My son is so jealous of his sister it borders on dislike, and I HATE it. I feel like I have done something wrong. I so desperately want them to be close.
ReplyDeleteThat is really sweet :)
ReplyDeleteToo super sweet :D
ReplyDeletehi! cute baby! how did you make the collage? did you use a software? may i know which one? thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments everyone...
ReplyDelete@Frugal Vicky, he does get jealous sometimes, even when I was still pregnant. We just try to involve him whenever we are busy with the baby. We also try not to say "no, that's for your brother" too often :)
@jrmendoza, I used Smilebox (smilebox.com)
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteAww they're so adorable. :)
ReplyDelete