01 October 2009

Top Droppers for September 2009

A big thank you for my last month top droppers:



Photography by KML
Art ShoutJuliana's Bits & PiecesEzGreatLife
Computer Aidvanillaseven.comAll Stace, All the Time
Art By Paul BainesThe Way I See ItLearning Corner

They all made 31 drops last month


Thank you, thank you, thank you for stopping by to my little boy's blog guys, really appreciate that. Sorry that sometimes I missed visiting your blog. Hope will see you all again next month.

Note: I probably won't be around dropping for the next couple of weeks. The baby can come at anytime now so I'll take time off from blogging for a while :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing!

    p/s: Promote your blog on our Asian Blogging Community. Meet other bloggers and get continuous traffic for your blog.

    "More Traffic = More Income!"

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!