26 October 2009

When The Baby Sleeps...

mommy takes pictures...


As a three-week-young baby, he's been developing his own styles of sleeping. Please tell me you like it :)

Our camera is loaded with pictures of him sleeping. Been trying to capture his smiles also but haven't been lucky. So far could only get him sleeping, crying, nursing and bathing. Maybe I need a faster camera.

6 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful.. So cute baby!

    regards,
    My Children N Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    I bought a DSLR for to capture my kid's picture since I can't get her to stand still. DSLR is a new necessity for parents. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!! I remember taking videos of my first child simply sleeping. Babies are just amazing, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, he is so cute. I love taking picture of my son also when he is sleeping. hehehe take care

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!