The holiday season is here, and I' was in the mood for some Christmas decorations last night. I decided to start with decorating my blog first as it's a lot easier to do than decorating the house. Not a total blog makeover, only change the header and color combination to match the Christmas theme. So if you happen to be around when I was still working on it, sorry if it disturbed you :)
As for the house, I'm planning on buying some new Christmas items soon, hopefully sometime before Christmas, as the ones we have are already too old. Hope you all enjoying this coming holidays.
I like it! well, its christmas I'm planning to do the same.
ReplyDeleteI like your Xmas countdown.
i like you're new look...now i know it didn't open last night hehehe.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment anyway.
Hi sweetie! Enjoy ur Christmas shopping, I'm sure u have plenty to buy with the new baby and all! :)
ReplyDeletePS. I too renewed my Adgi this month hahaha...good luck to us! :)
This new look is very refreshing to the eyes. My warm hugs for you and your little ones mommy!
ReplyDeleteso greeeny here! merry christmas in advance!!!
ReplyDeleteYes it's really new look. I like it, very nice, very refreshing.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend.
I like the new look. Its cute the header.
ReplyDeleteThe christmas theme of your blog looks great and certainly captures the festive season. Have a wonderful christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments guys. Sorry for the late respond, it's been a tough week for us here as my auntie passed away and I was being offline for awhile.
ReplyDelete@Am-Bot, the Christmas countdown is from yuzzbuzz.com
@Kat, glad you like it
@Mariuca, that's exactly my next plan to "decorate" my baby :).
Yes, good luck to us, I need that, just lost few points due to being offline :(
@Enchie, thank you, hugs from us too mommy :)
@Gagay, Merry Christmas in advance too
@Hopeful & Ms Marie, glad you guys like it ;)
@Marie, thank you, you too have wonderful Christmas