09 December 2009

WW: Santa Came To School!

Let's take some pictures with him! Ready?
Take 1...
kids with Santa Claus

Can everybody smile please!
Take 2...
 kids with Santa Claus

Mr. Hari, your smile isn't wide enough!
Take 3...
 kids with Santa Claus
OK, that's better.

Now with bigger group.
Take 1...
 kids with Santa Claus

Take 2...
Take 3... Take 4... and so on
 kids with Santa Claus

Now each kid on Santa's lap.
Take... oh I gave up counting!
 Evan Keona with Santa Claus

Note: It was a long photo session as the photographer kept asking for retakes. Those Kinder kids got distracted by... us, parents, who were there chatting & taking pictures (yes, I was guilty too). The best results will be distributed during the school's Christmas celebration on Saturday, so come back next week to see them :)

Happy WW everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I hope Santa's lap isn't too tired after this photo session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look like they are enjoying having Santa at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks FUN

    My entry this week : in HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids had fun being with Santa, I bet. :)

    Yeah, poor Santa. I do hope his legs weren't tired after the long photo session! :D

    Did you manage to get plenty of good photos too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ECL, he might need a massage after that :)

    @Sukhmandir, yes they enjoyed it

    @Juliana, yes it was

    @Lina, yes they had fun.

    Yes poor Santa, and poor kids too as they started to get frustrated after a few retakes

    Those pictures are mine, we parents had to stand behind the photographer. Every time he said "ready" parents started to take pictures and distracted the kids. That's why they did a lot of retakes. We're bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Wordless Wednesday! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lot's of fun, but work too, to get those pictures with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Marice, Julie, thank you.

    @Vixen, yup lots of work. Those poor kids got tired smiling for the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!