Write a card? I can't write yet
What about taking out your own dirty clothes? Hmm...
Wait, just need to park my remote car first
Now to the washing machine
That's it, my simple gift on Mother's Day...
Note:
Yesterday Indonesians celebrated Mother's Day,
Yesterday Indonesians celebrated Mother's Day,
which was also happened to be our laundry day.
I just thought a different way to introduce Mother's Day to him :)
Happy WW everyone!

well happy mothers day!!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought the best mothers day gift would be help with the housework. They used to have the kids make out coupons when they were in grade school to give their moms promising to do chores. You have a very sweet child to help you out with the laundry! Happy WW
ReplyDeleteVery good helper.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great gift. Happy WW & Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteEvan is such a good boy. Lucky Mommy. :)
ReplyDeleteA wonderful way to say I Love You.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!!!! What sweet pictures and an even sweeter little boy!
ReplyDeleteAwww.. how sweet!
ReplyDeletecool! sipag naman :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here, have a happy holidays!
Dropping by to say Have a Happy Healthy Holidays to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHappy mother day.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Oh...wow..
ReplyDeleteIts really a very good idea to your mummy "Happy Mother's Day". I like it and it is really impressive.
Thanks