@Lina, yeah I just notice it. Thankfully I open this blog this morning because I haven't finished dropping EC last night, what if I don't? Normally, I don't check my blog until lunch time. Now, I have less than 4 hours to do Adgi clicking *sigh*
Yeah i have Adgi too and it does seem to have its problems. Im trying to look for any solutions in the forums to check if there something wrong with it. :((
I thought it's only me. :(
ReplyDelete@Lina, yup, it happened again, just when I thought everything was already back to normal. I guess we have to wait a little longer :(
ReplyDeleteAnd we can't logon to Adgitize either :(
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's back on now. Hopefully, no more problem after this.
ReplyDelete@Vera, that too! But usually we still can go to adgitize.net to check the forum when adgitize.com is down.
ReplyDeleteAnyway it's up and running now.
@Lina, yeah I just notice it. Thankfully I open this blog this morning because I haven't finished dropping EC last night, what if I don't? Normally, I don't check my blog until lunch time.
ReplyDeleteNow, I have less than 4 hours to do Adgi clicking *sigh*
Let's hope they have resolved the problem.
Btw, working late eh? :P
Yeah i have Adgi too and it does seem to have its problems. Im trying to look for any solutions in the forums to check if there something wrong with it. :((
ReplyDelete