Another month passed by, can you believe we're already on the second month of 2010? Anyway, as always my first post of the month is to appreciate my Entrecard droppers.
So here they are, The Top 14 Droppers who made 31 drops on January 2010 (according to the stats at the time I made this post ~ Sunday @ 9PM my time):














THANK YOU very much, really appreciate your taking time to visit my little boy's blog. Hope to see you all again next month.
And don't forget to click whenever you see these badges :D

Hi dear, congrats to all ur TDs! I have yet to do my post lol.. dropped EC here today! :)
ReplyDeletekewl... i was hoping i was able to perfect it but then i got sick. hehehe... i'll do better next time. i'm gonna drop them cards without batting my eyelashes. lol.
ReplyDelete@Mariuca, thanks! Well, you're free to do it anytime in the month :)
ReplyDeleteIt becomes my routine to post it on the 1st since the old "top dropper day" from Graham era :D
@Fetus, sometimes I fail to drop either :)