Parang i doubt kung may matitira pa for you mommy. Evan is really into it.
Mmmmmm...I love noodles!
glad he enjoyed his noodles.
Wah! He sure eats a lot for a little boy. A noodle lover. :)
Maya likes hers with just cheese. I like any kind of noodles.
My daughter does also, Noodles are great. Dosen't look like you got any,lol.My WW link for you
tinirhan ka na naman kahit papano sis :)u may view mine here
wow! big appetite!
That must have been one hungry kid!
I love noodles too but I prefer it in soup. :)Happy weekend!
Evan loves noodles, indeed! He finished almost everything! LOL!
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.Have a blessed day!
Parang i doubt kung may matitira pa for you mommy. Evan is really into it.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm...I love noodles!
ReplyDeleteglad he enjoyed his noodles.
ReplyDeleteWah! He sure eats a lot for a little boy. A noodle lover. :)
ReplyDeleteMaya likes hers with just cheese. I like any kind of noodles.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter does also, Noodles are great. Dosen't look like you got any,lol.
ReplyDeleteMy WW link for you
tinirhan ka na naman kahit papano sis :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
wow! big appetite!
ReplyDeleteThat must have been one hungry kid!
ReplyDeleteI love noodles too but I prefer it in soup. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Evan loves noodles, indeed! He finished almost everything! LOL!
ReplyDelete