13 January 2010

WW: After School Treat

Let me see the menu first.
 


I think I want...

"Chicken noodles with meatballs and a glass of iced tea"


"I just love noodles!"

Happy WW!
~Please don't just LINK & RUN!~
Leave comment after linking, it only take a minute

14 comments:

  1. Yummy noodles Evan! :)
    A treat after finishing school. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl luvs to eat noodles as well. Hmmm...that looks really yummy:)). Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're making me hungry. have a great yummy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice, lil boy. Good thing he didn't asked for a Jollibee treat. :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nom nom! Aren't they so cute when they're so small and act so grown up. Looking through the menu and considering their options so carefully... Adorable!

    Happy WW!
    -smarmoofus

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's starting to get long and tall, must be eating all those noodles :) Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! That looked filling and it looks like he made it through the school day after having such a wonderful vacation. I still rem. that breeze ;)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lina, yeah sort of welcoming back to school treat for him :)

    @Sam, ah another noodle fan :)

    @Life Ramblings, go get one then :)

    @Arlene, yes otherwise we have to drive further to get to Jollibee

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Smarmoofus, he likes seeing the menu, though we're pretty sure he'll end up ordering the same food :)

    @Sukhmandir Kaur, LOL you'll probably right.

    @Ms. Latina, yes he made it. I think for a preschooler, getting back to school means more friends to play with so he's kinda waiting for it :)

    @Marice, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. He knows exactly what he wants. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures sure made me hungry! Yummy noodles!

    Btw, thanks for being one of my top dorppers for December and for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @The Accessory Lady, he does!

    @Melitsa, thank you :)

    @bambie, you're welcome, nice to find out I'm on your top dropper list :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!