
Remember those moments? The first time they stole our hearts? It was an overwhelming swell of emotion. Pure joy mixed together with pride and relief. Then came more overwhelming experiences. The breastfeeding, diaper change, cry, smile, sleepless nights, the never ending camera clicks as if they would change every minute and so on...
I remember those clearly like it was only three months ago. Oh wait! It was three months ago, when my heart was stolen for the second time :)
Anyway, those are random pictures of Evan and Eldrick taken on their first days. On the first collage Evan is on top, now you just have to guess which one is Evan or Eldrick in the second collage. Don't you think all babies look the same?
Click the button to join us. Happy weekend!


For the life of me, I can't differentiate between Evan and Eldrick in those photos. They look so much alike!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love the teeny tiny baby pics. haha :)
ReplyDeleteAww I am loving todays posts full of tiny babies!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful miracle!【ツ】
you are right sis! so overwhelming! great photos of an angel!
ReplyDeletehave a happy weekend!
u may view mine here
I have a new born right now. Parker is my first child, and is only 2 months old. I'm learning as I go along.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I changed my post so your real name is not shown. Thanks for letting me show the layouts. I will let you know which ones I would like to show when the time comes.
ReplyDeleteI thot I left a comment here yesterday. It went missing? :(
ReplyDeleteA baby's growing up moment is indeed a cherished time. Both of them do look alike, I can't even guess. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha you're right most babies look kinda the same pag bagong panganak pa lang :)
ReplyDeleteHay ang bunso ko ay 3 na this year miss ko na magka-baby na maliit :(
@Tetcha, on the first set Evan is on top, as on the second set he's on the right column :)
ReplyDelete@Sandi, glad you like the pix ;)
@chasinglittlecrocs, yup, full baby pix this week.
@Marice, you too feel the same eh :)
@Noner, congrats on your new born, we're all learning everyday.
@Ms. Marie, thanks for editing. Enjoy your Hawaii time :)
ReplyDelete@Lina, I checked my email, there's no notification about your previous comments. I guess it went somewhere, it happens sometimes :(
They do look the same on the pictures, don't they? Well, they have the same designers :p
@Noreen, yes it's fun to have little baby but then they need to grow up too :D
@EVan's Mom,
ReplyDeleteHahaha That's true. Same designer (and manufacturer) LOL
nice photos... its great that you can join us this week!
ReplyDeletethat's a very sweet blog Mommy... and you're truly blessed to have such wonderful kids.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely photo.. I miss my kids.
ReplyDeleteScraps of life
wow! I would like to have one, hopefully!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, babies tend to look alike especially if they are siblings, but..after 3 months, their personalities would come out, they become more recognizable if they favor their mom or their dad. Your kids are so adorbale.. Being a mother is a blessing..
ReplyDeleteKid's Corner.
Hi mommy late na ako dito, love all your babies pics though, very angelic talaga ang babys ano
ReplyDelete