19 January 2010

Just Renewed My Ad On Adgitize

I just renewed my ad on Adgitize last night. I didn't know my ad would expire very soon, tomorrow to be exact, until I checked my email. I have one email account that I use specifically for affiliate purpose and I hardly open it lately. Lucky I opened it last night so I knew it was time to extend my ad. And I also received an email from CMF about my account report. It's an interesting report, very detail! I didn't know there's such kind of report from CMF before. I really should check that email more often from now on.

Anyway, back to my Adgitize ad, so far I'm quite satisfied with my ad performance. It gives a steady traffic everyday except on weekends or holidays when the overall traffic usually drop. But then when I look at myself, I too don't spend much time online on weekends or holidays so lesser traffic on those days is reasonable enough for me.

I have to admit last month I was a bit skeptical to extend my December ad with the new (but now it already became old) ad price. But now that Adgitize already rolled back its price to $14, I didn't see any reason not to extend it. Besides even with $24 price on December, I still managed to cover the cost with my earnings plus some extra bucks :). I could have earned more if I didn't miss some points for a few days. Well, it was a holiday season so there were time when I was away from internet.



However, If I calculate even further, with extra free 22 days ad extension for advertisers who paid $24 last month, the profit I got on December is much greater than what's stated on my PayPal report. I'm sure everyone is as happy as I am with Adgitize :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, am loving Adgi too! I will renew mine when it expires and I did enjoy the 22 days of free advertising this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mariuca, yes, the free 22 days ad is great, isn't it? Next month I'll try to have two ads on Adgi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that you can earn more if you advertise to adgi. I am too an adgi but not have advertise yet. maybe sooner. thank for the info

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Life Moto, yes it does, you should try to advertise and see the result :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!