I love going to the dentist so high five to your kiddo! :) I wonder why some people are so afraid of dentists.. I love having my teeth and gums checked and have them whitened and sparkle.. :P
@The Accessory Lady & @Dadedidodu, Thank you, it was a routine checkup and his teeth were fine so he had nothing to worry being examined.
@Grampy, oh why? the only thing I hate about seeing a dentist is the cost that keeps increasing :)
@Angel, I wonder about that too. I've been visiting dentist regularly since I was a kid and always feel fine. I guess everyone has different experience with dentist.
Evan is such a brave boy going to the dentist!
ReplyDeleteA normal checkup or was something wrong with a tooth?
Wow bait naman ni Evan, sumusunod sa doctor. Thats good Evan, clean teeth is good and healthy.
ReplyDelete@Lina, it was a routine dental checkup, facilitated and done at school's clinic :)
ReplyDelete@Shydub, agree, that's why we're glad the school already introduced it to the kids at very young age.
Ouchy ouchy! He's so brave! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's so brave of him!
ReplyDeleteDadedidodu
One of the I hate the most. He looks like he is being brave.
ReplyDeleteI love going to the dentist so high five to your kiddo! :) I wonder why some people are so afraid of dentists.. I love having my teeth and gums checked and have them whitened and sparkle.. :P
ReplyDelete@The Accessory Lady & @Dadedidodu,
ReplyDeleteThank you, it was a routine checkup and his teeth were fine so he had nothing to worry being examined.
@Grampy, oh why? the only thing I hate about seeing a dentist is the cost that keeps increasing :)
@Angel, I wonder about that too. I've been visiting dentist regularly since I was a kid and always feel fine. I guess everyone has different experience with dentist.
Wow! Very brave! Happy WW. I have a linky too if you &/or your readers are interested in linking up!
ReplyDeletehttp://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2010/01/wordless-or-word-filled-wednesday.html
Hopefully, my son is going to be that brave when it's his turn. :)
ReplyDeleteFries
I had fun joining. :)
ReplyDeleteBrownies
The dentist can some time be scary, He looks like a nice one.
ReplyDeleteYour link to My WW.
He's so cute and no fuss, at all. Perhaps being a big brother has turned him into a little man.
ReplyDeleteSay ahhh! :)
ReplyDeleteBirthday Party
I love this picture! You are amazing to catch it. I can never catch these kind of pictures.
ReplyDelete