He looked like he loved his massage! Must have had a great nap after it =) Happy WW!
He looks so relaxed. My Little Guy never relaxed during a massage.
He's growing so fast! I used to give my children masages but they were so little it took only and instant or so before I ran out of baby parts LOLI imagine she enjoys it as much as he does. babies are so precious, the more so as we age.
Ooo... how relaxing! I need a massage too. :)
It looks like he enjoyed it. I would love a Javanese massage. I have never had one.
Loving that massage...My WW link for you
Our toddler also loves to be massaged by his mother. ;)
how cute! my kiddo loves to be massage too :)u may view mine here
Not only kids, I would love to have a massage too. :)
awwww he loves being pampered hehehe..
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.Have a blessed day!
He looked like he loved his massage! Must have had a great nap after it =)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
He looks so relaxed. My Little Guy never relaxed during a massage.
ReplyDeleteHe's growing so fast! I used to give my children masages but they were so little it took only and instant or so before I ran out of baby parts LOL
ReplyDeleteI imagine she enjoys it as much as he does. babies are so precious, the more so as we age.
Ooo... how relaxing! I need a massage too. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he enjoyed it. I would love a Javanese massage. I have never had one.
ReplyDeleteLoving that massage...
ReplyDeleteMy WW link for you
Our toddler also loves to be massaged by his mother. ;)
ReplyDeletehow cute! my kiddo loves to be massage too :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
Not only kids, I would love to have a massage too. :)
ReplyDeleteawwww he loves being pampered hehehe..
ReplyDelete