24 March 2010

WW: Cake!

a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
Aha cake!
Prior to that...
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
Happy birthday grandma!
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
Umm grandma... when you're gonna cut it?
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
Oh let help you then...
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
No worry I know what to do!
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
I can cut a cake...
a little boy's blog-gandma's birthday
...for myself of course!
Happy everyone!

9 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say "Thank you, thank you, thank you" your instructions worked perfectly! My Wednesday post thanks you publicly for all your help

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I think he was a little too happy with that knife. But it seems to have turned out okay in the end. (That's a pretty cake... did you make it?)

    -smarmoofus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food and then cake. It can't get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Happy Wordless Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! looks like he's having the best time :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fantastic.
    Whar more to say?
    It's after all WW.

    Greetings
    T
    Norway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Grandma!
    The chocolate cake is so tempting, I would get some for myself too. hehe....

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!