13 January 2009

Alone and Bored

I'm sure all mothers know that our kids can do many things whenever they think they are alone and nobody is watching them. A few days ago when we were still enjoying our holiday I captured some of Evan's unwatched (or at least he thought he was) activities. That afternoon somehow he could not find anybody to play with and had to play by himself. And when he got bored with his own toys, he tried to find something new to play with, which was turned out to be a broom. 

Soon he got a better idea about what he could do with the broom, he used it to scare his dad's bird. Look at his face, he was so serious until he didn't see me taking pictures from the balcony.
"You're lucky daddy didn't see this Evan 
(until today off course), you know daddy doesn't like
anybody messing around with his birds!"

Next he ran to the yard and tried to ride daddy's motorbike. The camera did not capture it but he was actually holding a key, our kitchen key lol, and tried to use it.

And when the key didn't work at the front, he tried from the back.

Now he decided to become a mechanic.


The last picture came up blur because of his dad's voice calling him distracted me. He rushed back into the house thinking nobody knew what he had done. How long these actions took place? Less than 5 minutes. Aren't our kids "creative"? 

9 comments:

  1. oppps mommy took some evidence evan.you are busted lol. kids are really funny in their own little way

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for taking pictures. Your son seems like a real sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love watching my son do his thing...it actually makes them more creative when they bored with their toys :) have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really funny!

    Enchie I agree with you. I have stopped buying toys for my kids (at least for the moment) and decided to buy some magnifying glass for each one of them. We go out in the afternoon and look for anything hidden underneath the pile of leaves. Ants, little bugs excites my children like no other toy can. We even collect dead leaves and make a collection out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe.... that was funny! He got caught red handed by spying mom. Oh boy! He is a curious boy! :) EC dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cute. Watching our kids can really be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha must be tiring to keep up but should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for stopping by, I really enjoy having you all here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sometimes miss being a kid and play all day long, when you cry and get hurt with just candies, balloons and toys you forgot everything that upsets you. I love watching kids play. I love watching my kids play they remind me of how it feels to live a worry free life. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!