16 January 2009

Mommy Moments: The First Photo of My Kid


A new meme? Yup, I just joined a new meme this week called Mommy Moments. I saw this at The Mommy Journey yesterday and found it in line with my blog's purpose, so I decided to join. Let's see if I can do this meme better than my WW, haven't done any WW for three weeks now. Here's the first photo of Evan.

Baby Evan about 4 minutes young
Taken on September 13, 2005 9:26 AM

We hadn't decided about his name at the time he was born (there were several options) and started to call him Evan hours later. He was released from the hospital with name "baby boy" and took another week for us to finally settled with his full name.

12 comments:

  1. so cute.. very angelic.. my entries are here and here

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kame nga pinag bubuntis p lng me name na ahahah! pang boy n pang girl agad ahahha! =) cute ni baby!!! =) hmmm.....kaka miss magka baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. babies are the cutest! yours is one cute "baby boy" hehe... evan is a nice name by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Evan is a nice name. Me and my hubby already have names for our babies as soon as we knew their gender. Excited kasi. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so chubby and so fair! what an angel.

    I had a friend before, she gave birth on the first and so she called her son Juan.. as for me, buntis pa lang, I already have names for them, then changed it kase I was prepared for a baby girl, e twice na hindi natuloy, so up to now, standing pa rin ung name for a girl hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! such a blessing to have a new baby, isnt it? :)

    thanks for joining mommy moments! until next week's entry :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWw... so precious! :) My baby boy was named baby boy too in his tag although we've already told them the name but they just can't seem to remember it.. he is so precious! Now your baby boy is a curious big boy! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang cute! She looks like thinking already... what am I doing here? hahahaha!

    Earthlingorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always liked the name Evan. There was a boy in my class when I was younger with the name Evan. He was my secret crush. [: He is adorable! Cherish all the moments you can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evan is a good name, i remember the movie, Evan Almighty :) Evan is still so cute today as he was when he was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have an noblesse oblige award for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!