Last week this blog was awarded with two awards, so I'm going to start this week by showing them off my gratitude to the persons from whom I received these awards.
The first award was Butterfly Award for the coolest blog I ever know.
Thank you Mova Nugraha of Mova Nugraha Indonesia Catholic Blogger, for giving me this award. Mova is one of my top droppers; if you check his blog you will see he also have several other blogs that mainly focusing about his city Solo.

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo anywhere in your page or post.
* Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
* Link 10 other blogger of whom you want to give this award to.
I know I have to pass this award to 10 other cool blogs, but I've found so many cool blogs out there so I'm not going to break the rules here. As people say "behind every cool blog there's a cool blogger" (what? you never heard that before? well, aren't you glad you just heard that from me), and the coolest blogger I've ever known is YOU. Yes you! The fact that you take time to read my blog that makes you the coolest blogger to me. So don't be shy, just grab the award because you deserve it and share it to other cool blogs according to your own definition. Should your blog already been awarded, just consider it as a reminder that you're the coolest blogger!
The Second award is the Noblesse Oblige Award
Thank you Enchie of Sweet Nothings for presenting me this award. Enchie just launched her own cooking blog recently (congrats busy mom) and I urge all of you to check that out too. Also thank you Chris of The Mommy Journey who gave this award just when I started writing this post (good timing Chris, I like it). If you enjoy your precious moments as a mom, you may consider to join the Mommy Moments at Chris' blog like I do. Do you see the post below? It just became my most commented post! I guess everybody loves baby pictures :)

This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
"The idea of making this blog came from my brother when he was rearranging our family photos. We had taken so many pictures to capture the important moments of Evan, but after a period of time we often forgot a little details behind those pictures. Writing them in a blog seemed like a good idea. So this blog was built from a family pictures collection and now become a place to meet new friends like you. If you see my blog tittle, EC card, About this Blog description, or the whole set of this blog, you will get the general idea what this blog is all about and I've been trying my best to be consistent with it."
Now I'm going to present this award to Mova Nugraha. As I mentioned before he has several blogs about Solo and I think his effort to promote his own city is worth to be awarded. So take the award Mova and continue your good deed!
As to finish the title above, "When someone recognize your blog... it's worth the longest post you've ever made" lol. Enjoy your day everybody.
Congratulations on the awards Mommy! This site truly deserve it. Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeletereally appreciate the award you give me
ReplyDeleteThank You
Regards
Mova Nugraha
For both of you whose blogs are truly amazing. Congratulations! You both deserve recognition. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow you truly deserve those awards and congratulations!
ReplyDelete