I want to start this week by showing my gratitude to all of you who keep presenting awards to me even though I have a bad record in handling them. And these are the awards I received since last week. First is the Sisterhood Award from Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts, thank you I greatly appreciate it.

- Here are the rules:
- 1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
- 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Second, the Friendly Blogger Award from Willa of Smart Mommy, thank you for the award I really appreciate it and congrats on your new blog.

- Rules:
- 1. Take your latest picture.
- 2. Take your picture as natural as possible.
- 3. Post your picture on your blog.
- 4. Post the rules.
- 5. Tag 10 people to do the same as above.
According to the rules, I was supposed to take my latest picture as natural as possible. So this is me, about an hour after reading the post, on the lazy Saturday morning with laundry in my hands :)

Now I want to pass these two awards to all my blogger friends in my blog list whom I enjoy being their friends. Let's continue our sisterhood and friendship mommies. Happy blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!