March is another busy month at work. This is the month when companies will finalize the yearly audit and tax report as well. I've been pretty much occupied with my work since the last two weeks now and will continue being busy at least until the month is over. As for my personal life, my son is still enjoying his schooling, he's having another field trip next week. After that there will be my mom's birthday party. And last but not least, the yearly personal income tax report will due on this month too.
Because of those reasons I know I won't have much time left for blog-walking or ec dropping. No quick peek during office hours too. That's why I've decided not accepting any EC advert starting last week. If you can't see the connection between not having much time to drop and accepting adverts, well maybe because you're right, there's no relevancy between them at all, lol. It's just my personal opinion that I better close it for awhile.
Anyway, the last approved advert will run tomorrow, so I'm warning you guys this is the last chance for you to find another cool blog showing up in my EC, so please take your time to check it before it's too late. I don't mean right now, but soon after you finish reading this post, leave a comment and drop your card :)
Starting tomorrow the only cool blog showing up in my card is my own blog ;=) But I'm not closing the account. I just temporarily not accepting adverts that's all. And I will still do my dropping, but not sure if I can drop everyday or as much as I want to.
Now I will complete this post with an award I got this weekend. I usually make a separate post for awards/tags, but I think this one is perfect to be included here.
Let's Be Friends Award from Shydub of Simple Happy Life. Thanks for the lovely award Shydub, and I'm happy to be your friend.
The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
As I said, I won't have much time to do the blogwalking or dropping at the moment, but I want all of you to know that I still want to be your friend and I hope you do too. So I will pass this award to all my friends, readers and droppers (sorry for breaking the rules), let's still be friends everybody even if I miss visiting your blog :)
Have a great day.
Because of those reasons I know I won't have much time left for blog-walking or ec dropping. No quick peek during office hours too. That's why I've decided not accepting any EC advert starting last week. If you can't see the connection between not having much time to drop and accepting adverts, well maybe because you're right, there's no relevancy between them at all, lol. It's just my personal opinion that I better close it for awhile.
Anyway, the last approved advert will run tomorrow, so I'm warning you guys this is the last chance for you to find another cool blog showing up in my EC, so please take your time to check it before it's too late. I don't mean right now, but soon after you finish reading this post, leave a comment and drop your card :)
Starting tomorrow the only cool blog showing up in my card is my own blog ;=) But I'm not closing the account. I just temporarily not accepting adverts that's all. And I will still do my dropping, but not sure if I can drop everyday or as much as I want to.
Now I will complete this post with an award I got this weekend. I usually make a separate post for awards/tags, but I think this one is perfect to be included here.
Let's Be Friends Award from Shydub of Simple Happy Life. Thanks for the lovely award Shydub, and I'm happy to be your friend.
The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
As I said, I won't have much time to do the blogwalking or dropping at the moment, but I want all of you to know that I still want to be your friend and I hope you do too. So I will pass this award to all my friends, readers and droppers (sorry for breaking the rules), let's still be friends everybody even if I miss visiting your blog :)
Have a great day.
Got a busy one too mommy...i might not be able to leave messages in an instant on my every visit...
ReplyDeletemy little boy is called Evan too. How cool is that!! :)
ReplyDeleteBy way on checking my Entrecard stats it seems you are one of my Drop Stars! Thank you!
You can find out more about it below. If you want to be added to the Drop Stars blogroll all you need to do is grab the badge and let me know so i can add you :)
http://www.mummydiariesblog.com/2008/05/drop-stars.html