
- Rules PLEASE:
- 1. Link with the person who tagged you.
- 2. Copy above images.
- 3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
- 4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.
- 5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
- 6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
- 7. Have fun!
~ Parenting Style ~
- 1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s/children’s behavior?
Full control - 2. Do you expect your child/children to obey 100% or let her/him/them do what pleases her/him/them?
I teach my kid to be obedient, but never expect him to become a robot so I give him enough space to have fun as long as he's still in the right path - 3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
I always explain all rules. He can express his feelings or even bargain on some rules, but there are also areas that he just need to obey - 4. Do you reprimand?
Yes - 5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
Yes if warnings no longer work - 6. Do you use some kind of a reward system for motivation?
No, I use praise and encouragement. Occasionally, I surprise him with a reward but never promise him in advance - 7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
Yes every minute of it - 8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
I have a full time nanny but never leave him alone with her. I always have somebody (my mom or MIL) to supervise them - 9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself/herself?
I already let him makes decisions on many things but I usually limit his choices - 10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
Totally different! However, to avoid any argument in front of our kid, he agrees that mom knows best~ Wife Style ~ - 7. How long have you been married?
4.5 years - 8. How do you feel about being a Wife?
Happy and blessed - 9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
Never change, shorts and tank-top - 10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
Spending more time with him - 11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
Tell him immediately - 12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as husband and Wife….
Already have as we both invest on property - 13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when hubby gets home?
My husband always drop by at my office so we can go home together. Usually our son is watching TV when we arrive, and the house is already (or at least supposed to be) clean. We have rules that he has to clean up his mess before he can watch TV - 14. How do you feel about running a household?
I'm thankful we have a faithful maid to help us - 15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
Besides my heart? A fishing rod as he loves casting sport
I leave this tag open for all moms. Have a great day.
Thanks for doing the tag Mommy :) it was nice knowing you more as a Mother and Wife
ReplyDelete