
I'm back with my MM entry again, it's been two weeks since my last MM post. This week theme is Kid in Costume and this is my entry.
This picture was taken when Evan participated in his school's Occupation Day last February. He became an air force general.
This picture was taken when Evan participated in his school's Occupation Day last February. He became an air force general.
This is Evan as a little Spidey boy. A friend of mine gave him a Spiderman costume as his birthday present last year and I took his picture when he was trying it.
Click the button above to see more Mommy Moments pictures. Happy Good Friday to all.
i love his Occupation Day, he looks so natural!
ReplyDeletemy first son was spidey from last year's halloween :)
Hi fellow mommy,
ReplyDeleteOh this is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. I'm also a mother of a 14-month old baby and I blog regularly about baby care tips and my experiences raising him.
The link address is Raising Daniel.
Thank you.
Thea
It's so nice to see a lot kids in costume this week. I think Spidey is a really popular one. Hope you can stop by my site.
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of Evan in his Air Force general costume. He's so cute!
ReplyDeletethere's a lot of Spidey going on mommy moments today :D and the air force general, fits little evan :)
ReplyDeletei like the airforce general attire. fits him well :D
ReplyDeletei like the general look!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I love the occupation day costumes too! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteMine is up here: Earthlingorgeous.com
Wow.. that's a tuff litol General you got there, mom! ^^v
ReplyDeleteI sooo love his occupation day costume! Happy Mommy Moment.
ReplyDeleteeheheh cute nmn nyan =) community helper costume...cute...ako din gusto ko nyan =0 mine is up na po - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-14-kids-in-costume.html
ReplyDelete