
The theme for Mommy Moments this week is daddy moments. When talk about my son and his dad moments together I can summarize it into two words: play time! They were like brothers, playing together all the time and not only at home. When they play they often forget about time. Like this one for example, Evan was still 2 yo when he and his dad played hours at the beach.

Same beach a year later. Same thing happened.Sometimes they forget about the place either. Last week they played at Pizza Hut.

But they can behave too, especially when teachers around. This was taken when Evan's school visited an army base.
And I thought I had one boy only :). For more mom's story about daddy moments just click the button above. Have a good weekend!
the photo from Pizza hut is so sweet! worth capturing!
ReplyDeleteNice photos. The Pizza Hut pic is a winner!
ReplyDeleteI like the Pizza Hut picture, too. Thanks for sharing these precious moments!
ReplyDeleteThey have fun bonding moments! They're like buddies! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, ang kulit ng Pizza hut daddy moments nila :)
ReplyDeleteMake or Break
ehehe na ke carried away b si daddy ehehe =) ndadala sa kakulitan ng ank ahahah =) nweis sweet p dn nmn ganyan tlga moment nya eh =) here's mine - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-16-daddy-day.html
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by mommies :)
ReplyDeleteI guess I owe my brother a credit for taking that picture in PH. I just realize I haven't taken much pix of dad and son lately. Will visit you all later tonight :)
awww.. all photos touched my heart.
ReplyDeletenice sunset background pic...hope you can view my mommy moments too...cheers! =)
ReplyDeleteNice sila tingnan cute. Happy MM! and weekend too. I hope you can visit mine also even I am late.
ReplyDeleteI love all these daddy moments. Great pictures. TFS
ReplyDeletehaha syempre hindi din nya ipapakita ung pink shjorts nya LOL
ReplyDeleteMake or Break
yeah, my son and his dad always have PLAY TIME together as well :D
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!