
It's time for Mommy Moments again, this week theme is Silly Moments.
As I mentioned my Mommy Moments: Bonding Time post, me and Evan often make silly faces together. I already posted our silly pictures together there, so this time I will only post his pictures alone.
This is his favorite expression, as you see it doesn't change much since he was 2 yo until recently.
As I mentioned my Mommy Moments: Bonding Time post, me and Evan often make silly faces together. I already posted our silly pictures together there, so this time I will only post his pictures alone.
This is his favorite expression, as you see it doesn't change much since he was 2 yo until recently.

Click the button above to see more silly faces at other Mommy Moments participants. Have a good weekend everybody.
Evan is so consistent with his silly face. Thanks for sharing, mommy!
ReplyDeletenice bonding din yong making silly faces with our baby
ReplyDeleteMine's here:
Silly Moments
Hi Mommy! Evan looks silly and cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by mommies, will visit your entries later tonight :)
ReplyDeletenice pics with Evan! :D
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes to posing and making faces, Evan is a natural. He's cute! :)
ReplyDeletehehehehe looks like evan is good in making silly face, he look so funny.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeletehe's so cute!!!
ReplyDelete