14 May 2009

And The Problems Continue...

Since I see no change on my Entrecard problems and still no news from them until now, I've decided to take a break from dropping EC today, at least until they fix them. It's difficult to drop if the inbox still stuck at yesterday's drops.

So today I will only do my Adgitize round and drop my EC along the way. However, I will drop back on you if you let me know you were here. As for my Top Droppers, don't worry, I already dropped on yours :)

6 comments:

  1. Since you didn't respond to my previous comment on your previous post about this, I'm not sure if you will see this or not. Anyway, I'm leaving this one around 3 hours after the one before, and Entrecard's servers seem to be working again, which brings both good and bad news. For it is good that drops are now being deposited in my inbox, but the over 100 drops that I had made before things got back to normal (hopefully) were wiped out. So, I have had to redrop on all of them, and to add icing on the cake, I lost 1,000 accumulated credits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FishHawk thanks for leaving comment on both post. I'm in Indonesia (GMT+7) so your 1st comment came at my sleeping time :)
    You're right about good and bad news. Good thing it's back to normal again (hopefully) but the drops returned to zero. I'm not sure how many credits I lost but must be not as much as yours. 1000 drops need a lot of work, sorry that you lost them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... i'm too... i think my EC suspend...but EC error

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it seems to be back to normal again. Thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom... ikutan advertise adgitize katanya harus posting tiap hari, bener gak tuh??

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kimmy, gak harus (sy gak tiap hari) tapi sebaiknya gitu krn 1 post dpt 100 point jd $/harinya bs lbh bsr.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!