14 May 2009

Did I Miss To Drop On You Yesterday?

I think there's something wrong with my Entrecard yesterday. My dashboard showed two different number of cards I'd dropped. The welcome note at the top of my dashboard said I'd made 109 drops while at the 30 days Quickstats box said I only made 21 drops.

The filtering function at my drops inbox didn't work either. When I chose to show "Cards you haven't dropped on" (as I always did to reciprocate drops) it showed so many cards including those I already dropped on. And when I chose "Cards you've dropped on" it showed only 13 cards.

I already sent feedback to Entrecard about this but no response yet. I hope they will resolve this issue because I can't remember all cards I'd dropped on. And I don't have time to click on all cards just to see that I already dropped on them. Meanwhile, I'm sorry if I miss to dropped back on you yesterday, hope to see you again today.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm not very impressed with EC (again) here.

    Not with the fact the system is wonky, but the lack of notice and updates from them.

    Customer service anyone?

    Anyway, I dropped on you, just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Chinaren. And I think the problem still continue, my drop inbox stuck at May 13th. The advert hasn't changed since yesterday, etc.

    I'll drop you back off course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble also, but it is a relief to hear that I am not the only one. For my drop inbox is completely empty for May 14, and I was afraid that I might have upset everybody this time for some reason or another. Hey, someone is not really paranoid if "they" really are out to get them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!