01 August 2009

Top Droppers for July 2009

BIG THANK YOU for my Top Ten Droppers:

Learning Corner
Photography by KMLHello Kitty GiftsStock Recomendations
Moms LifestylecomatisedComputer Aid
The Way I See ItThe Ad MasterBulgarian Scrapbook

They all made 31 drops last month means they never missed a day visiting my little boy's blog ^_^. Thanks again guys, really appreciate your support, and hoping to see all of you again this month.

Also thank you Entrecard for the payment I received last week:
paypal proof

I believe that would be the last payment from Entrecard as now they are terminating the credit cashout program. Hopefully there will be other interesting way for me to spend my remaining credits.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hello... you like to spend your ECs in a useful way to get some more exposure for your blog?

    Join my blog contest on http://cornys-moneypage.blogspot.com and be one of the great sponsors and get traffic from the participants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buti ka pa mommy naka pag cash out ka sa ec mo hehehe, too bad tinanggal na ng entrecard ang cash out. congrats sa mg top dropper, keep dropping lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice you got the payment I not yet.. waiting for weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention. It is always a pleasure dropping in on you. I wouldn't drop on you if it wasn't! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. sayang di rin ako nakaabot sa cash out. pano po ba maging eligible sa cashout? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, thank you for posting my site. sayang hindi man lang ako naka pag cash out sa EC drops ko. paano kaya. any idea? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ sherry, fedhz & vivian, I heard many people didn't get cashout too, not sure why. I applied for cashout program on May, got first payment on June. The one up there was my second payment after waiting for about 10 days.

    Too bad they ended the program now coz I have many credits left in my account. I usually make 200+ drops a day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!