26 August 2009

WW: Homework

homeworkhomework
He's fine now after coughing bad for almost a week. Luckily the school was closed last week to honor the coming of Ramadan month so he didn't have to miss his classes. Yesterday he came back from school with a bunch of homework. School and homework, looks like everything's going back to normal again :)

Happy WW everyone.

5 comments:

  1. He is so tiny to have homework! but then when I was four and five I used to beg for school work. It's a lot more fun at that age I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he is feeling better. He is so cute. My granddaughter does what she calls home work now. She starts school this year.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he got time to recuperate from being sick. He looks so little to have homework. He looks so deep in thought too. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Evan, Sorry for out of Topic.
    I just won your prizes at 3arn.net contest.
    I won:
    10, 000 entrecard Credits from a little boy’s blog.
    Here my EC detail: http://entrecard.com/details/116181
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!