~~ Sticky Post ~~
The 1 Million Entrecard contest has just started and I'm pleased to be part this big contest.
This week, from Sept 2 until Sept 11 midnight Malaysian time (GMT+8), my blog is sponsoring $5 cash (via Paypal). To enter this week contest is very simple, all you need to do is just leave comments (in my case is answering simple question) on at least one of these following posts:
2. Time to Play Thomas Online,
3. Evan's First Yearbook,
4. His First Taste of Heaven
You'll get one entry for each comment. Additional entries will be given if you subscribe to email or follow through Google connect.
IMPORTANT: Cornymans Money-Blog after leaving your comments here, otherwise your entries will not be counted as this contest is part of his 1 Million EC contest. I noticed some of the participants haven't commented on Cornyman's blog about their entries. Please carefully read the complete rules about this week contest.
You can win other prizes by commenting on other sponsors' blog, here's the list of the sponsors along with the prizes for this week contest:
- Sponsor 1 – Kamila the Camel First 40 comments get 75 EC + 2 x 500 EC
- Sponsor 2 – The Fitness Diva First 40 comments get 75 EC + 2 x 500 EC
- Sponsor 3 – Work At Home First 40 comments get 75 EC + 2 x 500 EC
- Sponsor 4 – A Little Boy’s Blog $5
- Sponsor 5 – EzGreatLife – Family, Fitness and Finances First 40 comments get 75 EC + 2 x 500 EC
Let's join this big contest, there is a lot of prizes you can win including the final prize.
very nice blog. pinay ka po?
ReplyDeleteSounds great! I'm off to check out your posts and see if I have any comments to contribute :)
ReplyDeleteI waslate to join (sob)
ReplyDelete@Josie, you still can join the 1 million EC contest as it is held until end of December.
ReplyDeleteCheck on http://cornys-moneypage.blogspot.com/ to see who's sponsoring next week :)
I have already joined the contest but thanks for the invite. You have a wonderful blog here. Need to come back and visit more often.
ReplyDeleteHi you can wish evan on his birthday over here with photo and link and full article
ReplyDeleteWish Happy Birthday
Anyways my best wishes on evan's birthday in advance,
Enjoy yourself,
thanks,
anisha
@ Margaret, thank you
ReplyDelete@ Anisha, thanks for the birthday wish and invitation, I will use it once I got his newest picture :)